Dedicated to social justice and human rights, Adele has worked in the not-for-profit community and Arts sectors for over twenty years with an enduring passion for social change and supporting people to reach their full potential. Her professional and development experiences span across many industries and include private, government, and not-for-profit. She has worked in senior executive positions, including serving as CEO and deputy CEO in not-for-profit (or as she likes to think of it “for purpose”) organisations and has maintained a commitment to focusing on the humanity and social impact of all the work she has been fortunate to be a part of.
Adele’s career includes fashion, major festivals, conferences, women’s health, family and domestic violence, leadership development, cultural competency, Arts and culture, economic development, precinct revitalisation, coaching, business development and organisational change and development. Throughout it all, there has been the common thread of working towards a brighter and more inclusive future where human rights can be accessed and enjoyed by all.
Adele has lived and worked in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne, and currently resides in Perth. She is grateful to have been welcomed and living on Whadjuk Noongar Boodjar.
Nominated for professional awards and honours including:
- Telstra Business Woman of the Year
- Emerging Women of Leadership
- Telstra Small Business Award
- Leadership Western Australian Signature Leadership Program scholarship recipient
- Outback Initiatives Kimberley Leadership Program scholarship recipient
- Centre for Stories Inclusion Matters Fellowship
- Curtin University Anniversary scholarship recipient
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia scholarship recipient
- Perth Convention Bureau grant recipient to attend and represent WA Women’s Community Health at the international conference and summit Women Deliver 2020
- Feminist Writers Festival, Development consultant, program design, and writer
- RTR-FM, Board Director
- RTR-FM Safer Spaces, Co-Chair
- Flora’s Salon, Co-founder and co-host
- State Library of WA Writing Group, invited session host
- Gender Equity Roundtable, Member
- Leading Women, Member
- Centre for Stories, Inclusion Matters Fellow
- Emerging Writing Festival 2020, Presenting artist
Adele is available for projects, short-term contracts, and part-time longer-term roles. As a not-for-profit specialist who is experienced in engaging others with a mission and a cause, Adele is a consultant known for delivering positive outcomes, with a strong long-term relationship orientation, grounded in strategic development and critical analysis.
Adele is also available for facilitation and has accreditation and training in PRINT individual and team coaching, Courageous Conversations About Race, counter-violent extremism mentorship, mental health first aid, crisis counselling, and Crucial Conversations.
If you would like to start a conversation about how we might work together to support your organisational mission, please get in touch.
Do you need a speech or presentation prepared on your behalf? Do you need it to be compelling, yet evidence-based? Do you want it to be thoughtful and inclusive?
Do you need content developed for your website or marketing materials? Do you need people to engage with your mission and cause? Do you want to build a sense of community and drive? Do you want people to understand and become passionate about what your organisation or project is trying to do?
Adele specialises in not-for-profit community engagement and human rights oriented communications.